About THE Student Festivals
For more than 15 years, Times Higher Education (THE) has been the go-to source for students and parents looking for trusted information about going to university.
If you’re an international student looking to study in the UK, US or Canada, THE’s Student Festivals are must-attend virtual events. Join thousands of prospective international students from around the globe, plus leading universities and student brands, and discover everything you could possibly need to know about studying abroad:
- Get tailored advice and tips from experts around applying, funding and everything you need to move abroad (e.g. visas, bank accounts).
- Be inspired by world-class speakers, extraordinary alumni and popular influencers whose lives have been transformed by international study.
- Discover universities based on our smart AI technology and connect directly via 1-2-1 chat or video calls.
- Explore real-life campuses via immersive 360 Virtual Reality tours.
- Win scholarships through life-changing competitions.
- Boost your skills and employability in special drop-in workshops.
- Meet your first ‘study abroad friends’ via networking opportunities and forums.
- Download important resources and materials to browse easily later
Plus, much more!
And remember, it’s 100% online. No travel. No crowds. No waste